Just Got This

Ordering opens soon for the F‑150 Lightning™ truck.
Ford Logo
The F‑150 Lightning™ truck is unloaded for a day biking in the mountains.
Preproduction model with optional equipment shown. Production begins Fall 2022.​

The only EV that’s an F‑150®​

Get ready.
The truck that helped build this country is now electric, and we’re glad you’re still part of the revolution.​

Orders will be starting soon.​

Because of unprecedented interest, we’ll be sending invitations to order the 2023 F‑150 Lightning at staggered times.​

You’re still on the list.​

Keep an eye out. We’ll be sending an invitation for you to order your vehicle soon.​

Stay the course.​

We hope you’ll continue with us on this amazing journey, but if you decide to cancel your reservation, you’ll get a full refund from your dealer.​

Thanks for riding with us.​

We appreciate your passion—and your patience. We’re committed to keeping you up to date right up until your F‑150 Lightning is plugged in and ready to take this revolutionary leap forward.​
Ford Logo
Ford Motor Company

Everyone but me probably already knows this but the best way to track your order, at least once you are scheduled for production, is this link: https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking I was scheduled for and "In Production" the week of 8/22/22 according to My Account at Ford.com. But it appears production didn't really start until last Monday.
Steven I did not know that so thank you I saved it. for when I get my order.

Back