Ford Lightning Forum Giveaway!

ford-f150-lightning-forum-giveaway.png

It's time to kick off the month of March with our very first Ford F-150 Lightning Forum giveaway!

To enter, simple reply to this thread and list the top 5 reasons you plan on buying a F-150 Lightning.

The winner will receive a Ford Trucks F150 Lightning Tread 16 oz Tumbler and Ford Trucks F150 Lightning Mesh Snapback Trucker Hat

I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and randomly pick a winner on March 10th. Good luck!​

View attachment 349
It's time to kick off the month of March with our very first Ford F-150 Lightning Forum giveaway!

To enter, simple reply to this thread and list the top 5 reasons you plan on buying a F-150 Lightning.

The winner will receive a Ford Trucks F150 Lightning Tread 16 oz Tumbler and Ford Trucks F150 Lightning Mesh Snapback Trucker Hat

I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and randomly pick a winner on March 10th. Good luck!​
1. Travel to and from work projects with bed full of tools and supplies
2. Take family on outings in style
3. Travel to recreational boat with supplies
4. Help transport Church members to and from Church
5. Transport daughter and friends to and from Girl Scout activities

View attachment 349

1. Live in SoCal with a lot of sun and high power prices
2. Still live in SoCal and have high gas prices
3. Small contribution to using less fossil fuels
4. Ability to power the home
5. Replace my 2011 F150

1. Automatic transmissions are lame!
2. Frunk is the most utilitarian addition to a truck since the fleet sides came along in the 60’s
3. I love Mustangs but need a truck- this scratches that itch
4. No more gas
5. Back up power- no more freezing in Texas from power outages!

1)Live in the San Francisco Bay Area and want to commute in style!
2) no more gas and have free charging at work and solar at home.
3) less pollution
4) new home owner and need a truck
5) the frunk!!

View attachment 349

1. Been an all EV-family for 10 years, and intend on keeping it that way
2. Moving to Solar, so we'll be energy independent (not paying for gas OR electricity)
3. Need a truck in retirement for "Honey-Do" stuff (that's what I tell my wife! ;)
4. Love the features of the F-150 Lightning
5. Ford is hitting back on dealer gouging

1. Time to worry about leaving a better planet for the grand kids.
2. Tired of paying for gas
3. Knew I was going electric at some time and I can’t fit cinder block in a Mach E or Tesla
4. Retiring and can travel at a slower speed
5. Battery power during outages in the country.

Five Reasons:
1. I’ve owned four F150’s and wanted something a little different but not too different
2. Like new tech, excited to be part of the future
3. No more gas bill
4. No more clunky transmission gear changes
5. Like the idea of the weight down low on the truck, hope it will be very stable with good traction

View attachment 349

Top 5 reasons for wanting a Lightning:
1). I've been Ford loyal since 1976 and believe they know how to build the best trucks
2). California has the 5 worst air pollution zones in the U.S. and deploying the zero emissions vehicles will help reduce health issues
3). Want to reduce my fuel costs and the funds that we spend importing oil
4). Lightning's power export features will help during power scheduled and unscheduled power outages
5). Lightning requires much less maintenance (oil changes, brakes, tuneups, etc)

Top 5 reasons for wanting a Lightning:
1) Interior space - I'm 6'5" tall. my wife is 6' tall. We have two kids. We will all fit comfortably in a F-150 Lightning.
2) Power/Acceleration - I have a boat, and need to drag it around occasionally. But secretly I want a sports car, especially one that I don't have to fold up to get in. This checks both boxes.
3) Style - It looks like a truck, not a lunar lander. Accessories will be available immediately.
4) Lower cost of ownership - no oil changes or stops by the gas station? Yes please!
5) Innovation - I'm not usually an alpha consumer. But I've been driving ICE vehicles for 30+ years. I ready to move on to something different and I can't afford a helicopter! Seriously though: a frunk, using my phone as a key, onboard scales, a hotspot to keep the kids happy, level 2 autonomous driving; what's not to like?

View attachment 349

1. Performance
2. Lower maintenance
3. Cheaper to operate
4. Better for the planet
5. Emergency power to residence

1 day left! Winner will be announced tomorrow!

1. No gas! No more!
2. Quiet smooth ride
3. Small contribution to helping the environment
4. Lots of Space for my family.
5. Zipping around like I have no business doing in a full size truck!

Thanks to everyone that took the time to enter!

Winner announced here:

Back