Ford VIN decoders

PeterF

Jan 13, 2022
Madison, WI
Hi All.

I remember that when I bought the Mach-E and the Lightning someone shared a pdf with an decoding/explanation of the different parts of the VINs.

Does anyone know where to find those?

I just bought a Kuga in Denmark (Escape is called Kuga in Europe) and am interested in checking some things out from the VIN.

Thanks
Pete

MacMike

Jun 18, 2021
Texas
Hi All.

I remember that when I bought the Mach-E and the Lightning someone shared a pdf with an decoding/explanation of the different parts of the VINs.

Does anyone know where to find those?

I just bought a Kuga in Denmark (Escape is called Kuga in Europe) and am interested in checking some things out from the VIN.

Thanks
Pete

DavidZhang

Oct 27, 2022
Bangladesh
Thank you so much for this thread here. I would like to know more about these VIN Decoders. Can you please explain a little bit more about this one?

DavidZhang

Oct 27, 2022
Bangladesh
I would like to update you again here. I got some like VIN Decoder and I want to try it for one of my cars. I wasn't sure about using a VIN Decoder. But right now I see it's really help and also helps to identify the car owners. You can get more information here VIN lookup free website https://vinpit.com. Thank you so much for your time.